Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

Trying to make our text fields in contact form REQUIRED! Frustrated!! PLEASE HELP!

• # December 28, 2012 at 10:45 pm

@traq, yes thank you, I currently have the form on one page, then people click ‘SEND’ and the .php is on another page. In your code above, all the html AND php go on the contact page? Correct? Thank you.

# December 28, 2012 at 10:49 pm

I appreciate the guidance, I am an extreme novice with php.

__
    # December 28, 2012 at 11:06 pm

Yes; though it’s easier to write reusable code if it’s in a separate file.

For what you’re doing, it’s not a critical issue. Do whatever makes most sense to you.

# January 20, 2013 at 10:29 am

Guys, I appreciate all the help. But my rookie PHP skills aren’t at this time adequate for me to understand an implement this solution. I will try it again later when I have more time to put into this. @traq, thank you sir very much for all your help. Perhaps in the future you will be able to assist in other problems I have. Thank you.

# January 20, 2013 at 11:27 am

Here is the whole solution. Copy and paste http://www.visibilityinherit.com/code/how-to-html-form-with-php-js-captcha-validation.php

# January 20, 2013 at 12:14 pm

Okay, thank you @eric. With the above code, will I have to recreate my current forms or .PHP fields? I will follow through your above tutorial. Thank you again.

# January 20, 2013 at 12:23 pm

Rome wasn’t built in a day

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".