Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Trouble with divs floating Left

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone ~ I really hope someone can help me find out why all of my divs are not floating left….

The div I am interested in is called dvdWrap. You can see that there are 3 on the first line, then 2 on the second, then back to 3 and then 2 again.

Floating Problem

Also, the site is a little slow to load, so any advise on getting this wordpress site to working faster is appreciated.

TheDoc

If the site is loading that slow, it probably has something to do with your host – not necessarily WordPress itself.

Having said that, I couldn’t get the site to load at all! So hopefully it gets going soon so you can get some help.

Well, I can get it to load, but it take several minutes this morning. I think its the imdb link plug-in causing the problem. I am going to disable it & download the pictures directly into the site & see if that makes it better for load time.

Disabled that plug-in & it loaded in 5 sec. instead of 5 min. ….Adding the pictures back to see if it becomes a problem again. I will let you know when I am done.

Well, getting rid of the plug-in and developing my own also got rid of the float issue. It must have been a problem with their built in css…something I had not over written myself.

Now, you can just let me know how you like the site! Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.