Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End timthumb problem

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    quickfire84

Ok im trying to use TimThumb on my blog, this is my first time using it, i have several themes that have it in the code, but i’ve also look up some tutorials on how to use it, I’m also using custom fields which work but for some reason the images dont show up when i try to put them threw timthumb http://cardarello.com/ below is my code

Code:

ID, ‘Thumbnail’, $single = true);
    // check for thumbnail class
    $thumb_class = get_post_meta($post->ID, ‘Thumbnail Class’, $single = true);
    // check for thumbnail alt text
    $thumb_alt = get_post_meta($post->ID, ‘Thumbnail Alt’, $single = true);
    ?>

alt=”
    />

” rel=”bookmark” title=”Permanent Link to “>

This is the timthumb img code

Code:

there is a cache folder and i try’d to set permissions to 755 and 777 on both the inc folder the cache folder and the uploads folder. I even try’d to take the code from the Elegant Theme Influx which is almost the same code that i made, only difference is the timthumb is in a phpThumb folder and file is called phpThumb.php so i try’d their code and uploaded those folders and files and still doesnt work. I opened the error log in the folder and there this error in it

[24-Sep-2009 12:58:27] PHP Warning: include_once() [<a href=’function.include’>function.include</a>]: Failed opening ‘/home/moppiei1/public_html/cardarello.com/wp-content/themes/Influx/phpThumb/phpthumb.class.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/moppiei1/public_html/cardarello.com/wp-content/themes/Influx/phpThumb/phpThumb.php on line 28

im clueless lol, can someone help me figure out what could be wrong?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.