Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

Thoughts on a site

• # April 13, 2013 at 3:28 pm

@tannercampbell Hmmm I don’t know if I would make it a link to a blog entry… but maybe it has to be that way. In my mind, you have to somehow tie together a lot of different people’s feedback into one place you can access it.

I wonder if it could look like a mind map – basically a bunch of nodes that can branch off so you could see a lot of different thoughts all at once. Has anyone seen anything like that before?

I’m down to think through this more. When I started my company, I had in mind the idea of trying my best not to just float around, but I’d try to be intentional about everything I did whether it worked or not. So I could at least map backward to things that failed and succeeded. Part of it is luck and being in the right place at the right time, but you know what they say – 80% of success is showing up :)

# April 13, 2013 at 3:36 pm

I wonder if it could look like a mind map – basically a bunch of nodes that can branch off so you could see a lot of different thoughts all at once. Has anyone seen anything like that before? @joshwhite

The only thing that comes to mind of that sort of thing is Jessica Hische’s ‘should I work for free‘. But that’s more of a directional diagram than just branching off.

# April 14, 2013 at 2:28 am

Hah never seen that – pretty funny :)

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".