Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Thoughts and Thanks

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    LinCSS25
    Participant

Ok so many of you would recognize I have been on here for a month or so trying ever so persistantly to learn more CSS but mostly the animal that is WordPress.

I wanted to write this post to first of thank everyone who helped me out so much! Especially Ikthius and Robskiwarrier. It is so great how willing to help people are on here. There were times I felt like giving up but with your help and pushing on I met the goals of figuring out everything I wanted to about WP before building my final portfolio site. Whipping away tears.. ha jj.

This I was making was strictly for the purpose of learning
    http://www.linkcreativedesign.com
    So that I could then go and start all over again to make my official site. Parts of this one turned out so great I think I may just use it as a sort of template and just redesign it to my liking. Im such a perfectionist.

Anyway, again thank you so much. I would still appreciate any feedback anyone has on this site so that i can correct it before going on. I want to make sure I did things at least as close as I could to the right way.

Oh and if I never mentioned it. I am a graphic designer/illustration starting my own gig (hence making my site) and am eager to work with anyone who is in need or interested in my services. Thanks!

Peace and love! ;)~

Rob MacKay
    Participant

no probs Lin :D

You have a great eye for design, the site is great :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.