Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Thanks for the Flags

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Rob MacKay
    Participant

Just a quick thanks again to people who use the flagging when they have issues with a post – either spam or questions. It’s really helpful and I always go through them.

Thanks!

TT_Mark

Well I can’t see them, so someone has to go through them ;-)

Kralle
    Participant

I honestly didn’t know what it was for, and I could imagine other people are quite ignorant of its function. Renaming it would be a good idea in my opinion. :-)

DogsGhost

Flag is a pretty ubiquitous forum word, definitely don’t need to rename it.
    Flags draw attention to things. I salute you, Flag, and all the great work you’ve done in forums everywhere.

Rob MacKay
    Participant

I actually like the term flag because sometimes you might just want to bring the post to someones attention and not “report” it :) Reporting something has bad things attached to the meaning lol

jenycz

I agree with Robski – to “Report” something definitely has a negative connotation to it. “Flag” sounds like it would mean “bring attention to” so it makes sense. To me at least, that is.

verzdesign

Flag sounds a bit different, as a new member join it is difficult for him to understand about flag..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.