Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Textures Textures everywhere, but not a drop to drink?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    diven
    Participant

I have no idea what the title of this post means, but I would like to know where all of you get your textures for design, whether it be free or pay to play.

I have always been a little weaker in the design part of web design/development, but I am coming along. I have a good eye for what is good and right, and definitely what is wrong, but I sometimes have trouble pulling off the effects. For the next few sites I work on I want to concentrate more on depth, "feel" and texture.

What are your favorite textures and where did you get them?

Well Edwin pretty much took care of that.

Those are most of the ones i go to. Mayangs free texture library is one i go to also but its down right now.
    CG textures is cool too.

most of them have limits to how many downloads you can do so having all those sites bookmarked helps. i usually get in a texture hunting mood and go dl a ton till i reach my limit and then move to the next site. my textures folder is quite large hah.

theres actually 5 different textures and 5 brushes used on the redesign of my Digital Skraps site i posted in the other forum. i converted them all to black and white, then messed with the blend modes and opacity.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.