Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Design Tablet Layout critique

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    caseybaggz
    Participant

Hey guys and gals,
    I came up with this cool alternative for the desktop version and tried to create it all with markup and no images, but when you pull down on the window vertically, it gets all jacked up. Thoughts? Maybe media query for height? What do you think would be the best solution?

Here is the link:
    http://mindhandle.com/UMC/

Bring the window in to about 750px. You should see the layout change.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

dandan500
    Participant

Hi, i tested your site in iphone and ipad by safari, it doesn’t display fullpage in iphone, it’s almost blank page in ipad.

caseybaggz
    Participant

Hey Dan,
    So, I probably should have mentioned that the only pages built are the index and connect page. Sorry! Also, it has 3 different layouts that change completely so it is a different experience depending on which device you are using. Maybe that is what you are seeing?

Let me know if that answers your question? Thanks!

caseybaggz
    Participant

Hey Dan,
    I have updated some stuff. Still the only working pages are the index and the ‘connect’ pages. My main concern is pertaining to the triangle graph thing on the index tablet design. Any ideas on how to keep it normal when the window is stretched vertically? Maybe use pixels vs. percentages?

What do you think?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.