Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Suggestions for a design

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    crewsd

So my school has a literary magazine that comes out yearly on paper, but this year they are taking it online due to costs of paper. And I’ve run into a problem: They want me to design a web page which I have no skills in…I just know how to develop websites. I would really like it to look like a real magazine/newspaper…anybody know of any free templates that are customizable?

Thanks!

ikthius

I hope I don’t sound rude, but you said you know how to do websites but you don’t know how to do a page?

why not make a page with articles like how your magazine would look. and just make the page numbers at the borrom be the links…

but there are free page turning scripts out there

TheDoc
    crewsd
    "ikthius" wrote:
    I hope I don’t sound rude, but you said you know how to do websites but you don’t know how to do a page?

why not make a page with articles like how your magazine would look. and just make the page numbers at the borrom be the links…

but there are free page turning scripts out there

I meant I can put a website together development wise, I just know the basics of design.

Thanks TheDoc I’ll look at those.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.