Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Sublime Text 2, more awesomeness

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Jeager

I actually do not have AppData folder at all. So from my user name I cannot follow the path. Inside the normal installation path I have a Pristine Packages folder that contains all the files, not folders, but of the same name.

Edit: Apperently the AppData started off by being hidden. So fixed.
    SOLVED :)
    Edit 2: So apparently I cannot open ST2 now either, same error as krysak. What did you do to fix it?

enjay
    Participant

Wow, I learned a lot from this post. Had been using Sublime Test2 for a bit without any extensions. Installed PackageControl and I’m off and running. Question: does anyone know of a way to implement CSS Variables using a ST2? I would love to be able to assign project-wide definitions and reuse.( I think this is a feature of SASS but I can’t learn a new language right now…) Should I be using snippets for this?

chrisburton
    Participant

This is a neat little plugin I came across

https://github.com/NoxArt/SublimeText2-FTPSync

GMB
    Participant

@ChristopherBurton — that does look nice, but I’d be reluctant to give up Sublime SFTP, which is nearly too perfect for words.

chrisburton
    Participant

@GMB So I finally got the SFTP plugin working and I must say it’s incredible.

GMB
    Participant

@ChristopherBurton — it’s exactly what I have wished for. It makes the process of updating pages so quick and painless. Plus I love the options for uploading, syncing, etc. Unlike McDonalds, this I *am* loving.

chrisburton
    Participant

Does anyone how to drag an entire folder to the sidebar while using the SFTP plugin?

wsenjer

Thank you,

I’m learning sublime text 2, and this plugins are very useful.

Ah, forgot about this thread. I keep track of my Sublime Text preferences here for those interested: https://github.com/joshnh/Sublime-Text-Preferences

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.