Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End Something horrible has happened to my blog

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    TheDoc

I would actually just wrap them each in a div and then you can put the clear on the div itself. Would need to see your loop in action to provide you exact code instructions.

By “In Action” you mean the actual loop?

" title="" rel="bookmark">

$images = get_children( array( 'post_parent' => $post->ID, 'post_type' => 'attachment', 'post_mime_type' => 'image', 'orderby' => 'menu_order', 'order' => 'ASC', 'numberposts' => 999 ) );
    $total_images = count( $images );
    $image = array_shift( $images );
    $image_img_tag = wp_get_attachment_image( $image->ID, 'thumbnail' );
    ?>
    ">

%2$s photos.', 'twentyten' ),
    'href="' . get_permalink() . '" title="' . sprintf( esc_attr__( 'Permalink to %s', 'twentyten' ), the_title_attribute( 'echo=0' ) ) . '" rel="bookmark"',
    $total_images
    ); ?>

" title="">
    |

|

" title="" rel="bookmark">

'' . __( 'Pages:', 'twentyten' ), 'after' => '' ) ); ?>

|

$tags_list = get_the_tag_list( '', ', ' );
    if ( $tags_list ):
    ?>

|

Senff
    Participant

Since your original problem was “It looks like my wordpress blog post are no longer separated into separate divs“, it would indicate that eacho post USED to be in a seperate, individual div, no?

Putting clear floats at the end of each posts may make look things good again, but that’s not the solution to your problem — it’s more like a workaround. Like @TheDoc says, the way to fix this is to wrap each post in its own div.

Anyways, I’m a bit confused cause I’m not really sure what it’s supposed to look like to be honest…

EDIT: If you add:

as the second line of code, and:

as the second-to-last line of code, each post would be wrapped in its own div already I think.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.