Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS [Solved] Sticky Footer Problem

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    darren

Well I think it’s sticky footer problems, Its the first time i’ve used this technique and I got a huge block of white space just above the footer. It works fine in plain html but then when I moved it to wordpress this happened. Probably something I missed just thought a set of fresh eyes would help out. heres the link.
    http://www.darrennickerson.com

darren

Well I fixed that problem above seems I had the reset link below my actual style sheet. So it was taking the background color and making it white. But as I was figuring that out I seem to have messed up my footer completely. the background for the div won’t show up and the images that are suppose to be contained in it are all over the place. Not sure what I did.

TheN00b
    Participant

Hi Darren

I’m not sure what are you trying to do ! Footer looks fine ! (if that is how you wanted it)

Do you have an End result of what you’re trying to achieve .. like I did with the PSD layout ? THis way we can know 100% what it is you are trying to do.

darren

You must have looked at it as soon as I thought to paste the origional style into the wordpress one. About 4 hours of messing around with it thinking it was a sticky footer problem when it was a style sheet oversight. Lesson learned and I dont think I will ever be so careless on where I put the link to the css-reset.

TheN00b
    Participant

haha great :)

Glad you sorted it out friend :D

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.