Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS [Solved] IE7 Image placement issue

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rjmccollam
    Participant

I am having an issue placing an image at http://tahoetalkradio.com/test in ie7. If you view the page in any browser other than ie7 you will see the listen now button on the top left of the page. With the ad’s on the page I cannot even budge the button to see where it is at. I have tried messing with the margin and floating it but to no avail. I am using a specific stylesheet for ie7, but at this point the code remains the same for all browsers:

Code:
    ul#img-hover .listen-now a { height: 42px; width: 203px; background: url(images/listen-now.png) top center; margin: 245px 0 0 50px; }

Thanks in advance for any help!

cybershot
    Participant

why not just make the listen now button a part of the navigation seperated by some margin? In i e 7 it doesn’t even look like the code for the link is there. I am using i.e 8. I can see the site using I.E tester, but it does not allow me to view the souce code.

rjmccollam
    Participant

worked like a charm…thought had crossed my mind to do it that way guess I was just lazy. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.