Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS [Solved] HTML Email Table Width

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    lookout

I’ve been struggling getting a table to behave for an html email (which will end up with inline css). I’d like one table above the footer to be centered and stretch 466px wide, but it keeps pushing further out. I appreciate any help.

Here’s a live example: http://www.lookoutcreative.com/OEC/fork/

And here’s the code for this section:

Code:

Digging for more?

Question: In facilisis ante ut justo vestibulum eu laoreet enim posuere?

Answer: Curabitur sed arcu augue, eu fermentum risus. Proin at sapien id mauris pulvinar eleifend ac vel felis. Fusce sagittis odio nec turpis ornare pellentesque. Ut a turpis purus.

Got a question? Click here to ask us.

Join OEC today!

Suspendisse eleifend, felis vitae adipiscing mattis, elit elit posuere elit, eu posuere massa quam vitae nibh. Donec tincidunt magna sed urna bibendum id ullamcorper tortor dignissim. Vivamus consequat massa eu eros convallis luctus. Donec et elit diam.

join-btn

Also here’s what I’d like it look like:

[img]http://www.lookoutcreative.com/OEC/fork/images/box.jpg[/img]

TheDoc

You have the background color applied to the <td> BEFORE the <table>, that’s why it doesn’t appear to be getting any smaller.

Code:

You need to have the background property of "sub-content" apply to the TABLE, not the <td> before it. So, remove the background property from "sub-content" and paste it into the <table>:

<table width="466" style="background: #855525;" cellpadding="0" border="0" align="center">

lookout

Perfect, thanks for your help!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.