Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS [Solved] Help WIth Drop Down Menus

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    garrettsmith

Hello

I am having a problem with my drop down menus. I thought that I found a fix but at the risk of my mental health I cannot for the life of me figure out what in the world is wrong.

Here is what I am trying to do again with the second menu. I want "View by discipline" to display directly under "Work". Once "View by discipline" is clicked on the "Print", "Printmaking", "Illustration", and "Photography" should display directly under "Work" and "View by discipline". When "Print", "Printmaking", "Illustration", and "Photography" are moused over their test sub menus are both vertically and horizontally set in the right position. Basically I just need the others to move to the left so they align to the left with the top menu.

Here is my link:

http://garrettsmithprintdesign.com/

Thanks so much, this is killing me and I need to have it done by the end of the weekend.

garrett

garrettsmith

Thank you so much, you are my hero. I have been going through this for days trying to figure out what I possibly could be doing wrong. This is awesome. Now time to finish what I have started.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.