Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS [Solved] Fix overlapping of images

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    burtflaxton
    Participant

I have a table that has 3 overlapping images. I am trying to get the tables to fall underneath each other so that they do not overlap. I can’t seem to achieve this with html, so I figured some CSS would fix the problem.

See the right side under “related products”.

http://turbodieselpower.com/afe-stage-2-pg7-intake-03-07-dodge-cummins-5-9l-75-10412.html

Any advice is much appreciated.

demersdesigns
    Participant

I think the overlapping problem lies within the percentage based width of the

. If you take that out, the blocks no longer overlap. Then, you probably should add display block to the image so that your text won’t try and populate the extra space to the left.

You might want to look at laying out these blocks using a div structure instead of tables. It will save a lot of headaches and will be more semantic. Hope this helps!

burtflaxton
    Participant

Thank you sir. It was the table width! I should have spotted that, but the php & tables through me off. PHP & Tables are ugly enough by themselves… together is just too much to look at sometimes.

demersdesigns
    Participant

Glad I could help! Cheers.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.