Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS [Solved] CSS Drop Down Menu Driving Me Crazy!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    TheN00b
    Participant

Hi Guys

I’m working on a website, and I would like to have a CSS Drop Down Menu on the Personal Development in the Nav Bar.

I’ve managed to put something up, but as you can see it is wrong ! when you hover over Personal Development, you get the Menu appearing in the far left ! and it is green ! when I want it to be the same colour as the Nav !

I’d greatly appreciate any help in fixing this.

Thank You.

TheN00b
    Participant

OK to make things easier, I went and removed all the CSS that was related to the submenu, now all I have is a styled list, with another list within it. Here is the HTML.

How do I create a drop down menu under Personal Development ?

I’d greatly appreciate any help :(

TheN00b
    Participant

anyone ? :(

TheN00b
    Participant

believe me virtual I’ve tried so many, like you said google is full of them.

But none of them work for me ! I don’t knkow what I’m doing wrong :( the one you linked me to didn’t work either !

Check it out :(

TheN00b
    Participant

Thank you Virtual

You were right > I was wrong.

It is now looking MUCH better, thanks to your advice. However there is still one small problem.

Check this out. Now hover over the [ Personal Development ] and you see how the drop-down gets hidden behind the content !

How can I solve this problem ?

Thank you.

TheN00b
    Participant

Thank You So Much Virtual :)

That DID IT :) I have been using CSS for a while, but I had never come across this z-index thing !

I shall google it to see what it does.

Thank you Very Much. you’re GREAT.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.