Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Slightly off topic for this forum perhaps : Need Design Inspiration

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Krish1980
    Participant

I’m working on a static website for an ad firm, and I just can’t figure how to create an impressive “Our Clients” page. Everything that I’ve tried has turned boring.

I’m looking for a sleek, vibrant page.

Also need Ideas for “Our Services”.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would recommend you sketch your website layout first on a notebook or Photoshop, That’s what i always do. Stare at your notebook for hours if you have to, but you will eventually come up with something great.

supperman
    Participant

Limit yourself to some colors. Go to dribbble and find a good color pallete you like, then save it. Load it in photoshop. Also if you’re a learner, dont look for inspiration on sites like thebestwebdesigns.com becasue these sites are somewhat out of the ordinary, rather look for some straithforward template designs on themeforest.

Rai

Look on Themeforest, Woothemes and others salers of themes and search for the themes with more sales.

archetype

For general web design inspiration I really like these sites:

[VeryNiceSites.com](http://www.verynicesites.com/ “Very Nice Sites”)

[Awwwards.com](http://www.awwwards.com/ “Awwwards.com”)

Dribbble is always a great source as well. Good luck!

theacefes

Regardless of the image count, I would highly recommend converting some of that baked text to actual HTML. There is no reason for text that large and important at the top of a page to not be a heading.

I like the designs of the individual pages but I think that as a site they clash with each other.

theacefes

It’s much easier to successfully complete a project without headaches if you create your design first (in Photoshop or whatever your design tool is), get it approved by the client, and then code it. :)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.