Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Silver Portfolio – Looking for some Feedback

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Polonel

Silver Portfolio
    A simple modern portfolio with a fixed width & height. Supports unlimited amounts of pictures on the portfolio page. Custom jQuery scripts for animations and transitions.

http://polonel.com/demo <– The Design

Looking for Feedback / Tips
    This design has gone through about 3 different PSD and over 50 changes. I just now getting to something I feel I like. I have tested and worked around all of IE issues. (took over a day) Works in all major browsers including IE6. I’ve been looking at this one design for over a week now and I think its time to get others advice on it. All tips / advice are welcome. Feel free to look at the code and give me any mark-up issues or anything you find. Many people have many different views and I’m trying to see what works.

Please leave any feedback possible.

ikthius
    "Polonel" wrote:
    Silver Portfolio
    A simple modern portfolio with a fixed width & height. Supports unlimited amounts of pictures on the portfolio page. Custom jQuery scripts for animations and transitions.

http://polonel.com/demo <– The Design

Looking for Feedback / Tips
    This design has gone through about 3 different PSD and over 50 changes. I just now getting to something I feel I like. I have tested and worked around all of IE issues. (took over a day) Works in all major browsers including IE6. I’ve been looking at this one design for over a week now and I think its time to get others advice on it. All tips / advice are welcome. Feel free to look at the code and give me any mark-up issues or anything you find. Many people have many different views and I’m trying to see what works.

Please leave any feedback possible.

I like it, but I would change the footer text, its too dark

Polonel

Thanks.. I’m going to try some different options down there.. Thats one area I have been unsure about for a while… Would like to see what others think as well..

synic

I dunno, the footer looks alright to me. Good job.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.