Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Shifting background in DIV

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Chadimoglou

Hi All,

I am modifying the vickiworks wordpress theme to my liking. In doing this I have come across an issue I am not sure how to fix. The background of my middle div is for some reason shifting a few pixels to the right. Please take a look at the following link.
    http://www.unukarecords.com

I am not sure why this is happening.

Any Ideas?

Thanks
    Chad

Chadimoglou

Hi Cyber!

Thanks for the reply. I have gone in and streamlined the code as much as I could. I am using wordpress and am still getting used to the modular system in how it works. The existing theme I am using had the "Latest Posts" "Categories" and "Tags" surrounded by H3 tags rather then LI and the items inside them as LI. I am not exactly sure why but when I changed it out things didn’t show up correctly. Nevertheless the final design won’t have those sections at all. I plan to dig more to figure it out though. In addition, I am a novice CSS coder so anyhelp in streamlining and explaining how things work is much appreciated.

All that said, the solution was fixing the images. I had them a little off (the background was smaller then the rest).

Thanks again for your help,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.