Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Share Buttons In Chrome

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    k_mcminn

Hello, everyone!

I’m having difficulties positioning my share buttons (for articles) in Chrome, specifically, the Reddit share button.

You can see that the Reddit button positions itself under the other buttons , but only in Chrome. Does any have any advice? Maybe a more efficient way to display the buttons?

http://www.nintendonerds.com/categories/wii-u/pre-order-the-legend-of-zelda-the-wind-waker-for-wii-u-r854

kevin11189
    Participant

Can you float the google+ share button? If that floats (you probably want it to float left), then all the floats should work. Also, the reddit share button should probably float left also when that’s done.

k_mcminn

Thanks for the quick response!

You made me realize something, Kevin. Before I posted this, I gave the Reddit button its own div. I’ve removed the div and it looks OK. Does it look OK to you?

kevin11189
    Participant

Looks good to me. The only thing I would do, and that’s just me. It’s 8px shorter than the other three share buttons. I’d move it up 4px so it’s centered vertically with everything. That’s just me though. Not a big deal.

k_mcminn

Good thinking. I might do that. Thanks for all the quick responses, Kevin!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.