Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

::selection will not work at all

• # November 20, 2012 at 7:53 am

Aha…I knew it was a JS thing somewhere but I hadn’t had time to track it down.

I didn’t want to re-write the whole page (which it sadly needs) because if I started listing all the errors I would come off sounding mean…oh, oops!

# November 20, 2012 at 7:54 am

> I didn’t want to re-write the whole page (which it sadly needs) because if I started listing all the errors I would come off sounding mean…oh, oops!

Haha, that is funny but yeah I know what you mean. Poor beginner Luke. Will understand best practices eventually. It only takes years…

# November 20, 2012 at 8:03 am

Would the fact that the script @Paulie_D pointed out (jquery.fancybox-media) be causing an issue because it was missing an extension? Not sure if it might have held a necessary component to the date holder? Probably not, but I figured it was worth pointing out.

# November 20, 2012 at 8:08 am

Yeah, I noticed that too…but, as I said, I didn’t want to pile on too hard.

I may have deleted that line after deleting the other scripts and perhaps Codepen hadn’t caught up before redrawing the page.

I’m hoping that what is written on the actual page is actually a lesson plan still to come because if it’s stuff they’ve already covered I’m foreseeing an ‘F’ coming down the pike.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".