Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

rounded corners css not showing in IE7

• # October 31, 2008 at 9:30 pm

I hope someone can help me here. I am donating my time to putting this site up for a non profit. The corner css and side borders are not showing up. any help would be really appreciated.
    http://www.goldenwillowretreat.org

# October 31, 2008 at 10:06 pm

well i would like to help, but you didn’t provide enough information. I see rounded corners on your site, so maybe you fixed it. You didn’t post any code, so not sure what to look at.

# November 1, 2008 at 8:37 am

No I haven’t fixed it yet. the border and rounded corners are not showing on a vista pc using firefox 3 and ie7. Which should I post here? the source code of the page or the CSS that it points to? Sorry I am really new to CSS I think I know just enough to screw up my page.

# November 1, 2008 at 12:24 pm

well i have gone to the page in I.E 7 and I see rounded corners on your navigation sidebar, i see rounded corners on your flash movie in the header area. You can start by telling us where you want the rounded corners to be. Where aren’t they showing up on? What method are you using to get them? Jquery, javascript, an image? if it’s code, show us the code. the more information you provide on a post like this, the more likely you are to get help. Most people don’t want to waste their time trying to figure out where your problem is when they could just use the information you posted to solve the problem.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".