Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Review Our Website Sourcebits – Web Development Company

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    katierosy

Dear All,

I would like to introduce Sourcebits Technologies – Web Development Company in India which encompasses its fresh look with web’s leading design.

What do you think of the design? I would like you to review the website and share your impressions with your visitors as well as with us.

You can check out the website through this link: http://www.sourcebits.com/

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,
    Katie.

dcp3450
    Participant

i would work to make it a non-scrollable page I’m running a higher res that 1024×768 and I’m having to scroll to see last few lines. Given there isn’t much below the field the scroll seems like a mistake was made in the design.

Text links need a state other than just black. they also need a hover state. Since your text is black you should have a different color for your links or no one will know they are links to begin with.

When the bottom links go over the "globe" you can’t read them.

AshtonSanders
    Participant

I like it a lot. It’s shiny.

Quote:
    Oooo… Shinny…

I don’t have any really important critiques; just a little one: Depending on your screen size, the dark text in your footer (in the "Works" Section) overlaps onto the dark part of the large world making it practically impossible to read.

(I also agree that you should have some hover state. I’d do either a basic color change or an underline.)

alexx_2010
    Participant

I like the design very impressive.

maxwell

I like the Android page especially ;)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.