Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

Review on my website

• Rai
    # October 29, 2012 at 4:29 pm

Hi Fox,
    Thanks for read this post.
    Please enter my website and write your reviews on comments.
    It is in spanish but it is not difficult to figure out the translation.
    http://www.acuariopro.com/

Thanks, any comment will be appreciate.
    Rai Singh Khalsa.

# October 29, 2012 at 11:18 pm

I enjoyed it overall quite a bit. I would suggest adding a little margin on the menu items because hovering an item immediately to the left or right of an item currently active causes a weird look…otherwise I really like how clean an minimal it is.

Great work.

GMB
    # October 30, 2012 at 11:21 am

Agree with kgscott284 — I found the site quite nice. I like the largish type, clear layout, and bright colors that change on each page.

There are a couple of little things I would fix/consider changing (in no particular order):

— The date on the footer extends beyond the dotted border above. I would move it to the left so that it does not.

— I don’t mind that the menu items abut one another, but don’t like the idea that the current page and hovered menu item are the same color; perhaps you could give the hover a 0.5% opacity of the same color and the current page or a different color altogether.

— The text inputs on the contact page look a bit thin — could you make them a bit thicker. I would also consider giving the fields a light shade of the same color instead of the default white. And I would style the “submit” button.

And that’s that.

Rai
    # November 19, 2012 at 2:45 pm

Many Many thanks
    kgscott284 and GMB!, I will consider your comment on the new work out on the site!,

Again thanks.

# November 19, 2012 at 3:11 pm

@Rai,

I like it man, very contemporary and i love how each page has a different color yet matches the tone of your other colors. Honestly the only thing i would change would be the navigation at the top right (and not by much). Add a slight amount of padding so when you are hovering the hover color doesn’t merge with the active color. Or simply use a slightly lighter hover color. Overall, well done sir.

# November 20, 2012 at 2:39 am

nice concept and color, but the fixed width makes horizontal scrollbar appeared on my screen when i’m change my resolution width into 1024px

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".