Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Responsive Gallery

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    TWG
    Participant

The gentleman that ran the department before me implemented SlideShowPro and it has worked very well until recently. We are getting ready to launch our new website which happens to be responsive and SlideShowPro doesn’t play very well with responsive site or mobile devices. The application uses Flash to show the interactive galleries.

I’m trying to find an alternative and price really isn’t an issue so any suggestions would be most welcomed. I’ve googled this and found software but I was hoping someone on here might be using something or has used something for a client in the past.

TheDoc

Definitely skip Flash altogether since I’m guessing you want people using mobile devices to view that content as well.

I haven’t really needed to use one before, but I’m sure there’s a non-flash equivalent just a Google search away.

TWG
    Participant

We have an art department that wants to show all the pieces from each of their galleries. With the current software we are using, it show’s the parent galleries and then when a gallery is select it’s images are loaded. We would like the same functionality if possible.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.