Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS RESOLVED – Joomla pdf print email Icon positioning

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    GregInChrist

Here is a link to the joomla boards where I posted my problem.

http://www.milwaukeeproductions.com/tuts

I am trying to get the boxes behind the pdf print and email images to not be so tall and wide but I can find in the css where it is being given a height or width.

I am using the FireFox developer toolbar to edit the css as well as firebug but I can not get the tbody or tr or td (as I am not sure what has the width and height applyed to it) to go smaller. I can how ever make it taller with

.contentpaneopen .contentheading {height:100px;}

But that’s not what I am looking for. If some one could help It would be greatly appreciated!

God Bless you guys, May the Lord Jesus Christ show you His ways. Trust in the Lord and walk in His ways and everlasting life will be yours, Thanks to the only Wise God!

Thanks again guys!

iopet

The icons are inheriting a 30px margin from

Code:
    img{border:none; margin:30px; padding:0;}

If you want to keep that margin for other images add:

Code:
    .buttonheading img { margin: 0;}
    GregInChrist

Thank you I have been fighting this for two days I first though it was margin but I got side tracked from thinking that. Thank you so much! God bless you in the name of Jesus Christ! Praise God!

Thanks again and again!

GregInChrist

Thanks again I just went back to find it…. I feel so ashamed…. It’s 100 percent my fault! Boy oh Boy!!!! Thanks so much for your help!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.