Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Reselling hosting next step

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ricky55

Hi,

Myself and one of my friends have a reseller hosting account with a UK based host called Heart Internet. They charge £30 month and we can create as many client sites as we wish. All with separate FTP and control panel access.

To be honest the service for the money is good but recently I feel that I’ve kind of out grown it.

For simple low traffic static sites its fine but these days I’m using WordPress for nearly every site I do and with WP its really slow especially in the admin. Its just really annoying when you feel that you’ve taken all the measures you can to keep a site performing well.

It does also go down every once in a while.

Just wondered what the next step up the hosting tree was especially from a reselling POV and if there is any company / package you can recommend?

Cheers

Ricky55

Thanks. What’s VPS managed ?

jurotek
    Participant

VPS comes with it’s own OS and dedicated amount of ram which is not shared. It also comes with WHM which you can use to create several different cPanels for each cust. account with it’s own restrictions and credentials.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.