Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Regarding comment System in the websites

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    prateek

hi all,
    i want to know how we can implement the commenting system in the website without use of php , with help of java ..
    i am in urgent need of solution .

thank in advance for the one who help me ..

prateek

please help me out

theacefes

Link please? You’ve given us nothing to really go off of. What CMS are you using if any? Custom made? Java-based I’m guessing but are you using a specific framework that already has some form of commenting system? I don’t know how many people here actually work with Java…unless you’re actually trying to say JavaScript, which is nowhere near the same thing. If that’s the case, you’re going to have a tough time saving comments to any database without some kind of server-side programming (although I have heard of javascript being used as a server-side language, too)

prateek

like we have a comment system in our social sites . ,., take an example of this platform only where we r sharing info through msg …if i want to see these msg then i can acess it anytym ..

i want this system to be made in java (dont know much about jscript) . as i am new to web development .

theacefes

Please don’t take this the wrong way, dude, but I seriously cannot tell if English just isn’t your first language or if you are typing terribly on purpose. Without any kind of clarification or answers to my questions, it’s going to be real hard to help you.

Vikash

i your site is very good for new user

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.