Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other redesign

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    srhnbr

Hey guys,
    I’m back! And with a new look on my website.http://www.sarah-neuber.de
    I’d appreciate any comments.
    Thanks

ThinkSoJoE

that is a pretty cool looking site, but I’m in agreement with Chris that the tabs at the top look a lot like they should be links. I get the design aspect of why they’re there, but I think at the very list they should be anchor links to that particular section on the page.

srhnbr

Thanks for pointing that out. Wil be fixed :)

mohamedbitar

In addition to the above comments, the site does not validate to the The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)…

You can view more details by going to:

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sarah-neuber.de%2F&charset=(detect+automatically)&doctype=Inline&group=0

Other than that, great work!

MB

srhnbr

@mohamedbitar
    Yes, I saw that but did not know what to do to correct those errors. Could you perhaps help me out?

koewnet

Nice and trendy design, though there’s one issue that confused me:
    On the portfolio-slides, the different projects/showcases was numbered, which I then carelessly labeled as different screenshots/whatever – not different projects. You get what I mean? Personally I don’t look for numerical information when strolling through a portfolio. Corporate names tend to appeal more to users too, instead of project numbers.

Perhaps a Next-Prev navigation would be easier to understand. Or maybe someone else’ve got an idea…

mohamedbitar

No problem.

We’ll try to target each problem step by step.

Starting with problem 1, if you do a quick "view source", you will see on line 21 the following:

<script type="text/javascript" src="fileadmin/sarah-neuber/js/myjquery.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

You need to replace it with :

<script type="text/javascript" src="fileadmin/sarah-neuber/js/myjquery.js"></script>

Once you upload the file, inform me so that we can investigate the other problems.

*There’s a chance that all of them will be fixed once you apply the above modification*

MB

lailaigogo

No Waiting, No Bidding. Direct Sale Service offers you the best and fastest way to buy everquest 2 plat from game developers directly. You will have the best everquest 2 plat buy, lowest and unbeatable price.

AndyD
    Participant

Very nice site. I’m a bit of a novice at web design and css, and to me it is very impressive…

Andy

srhnbr

@mohamedbitar
    thanks. I should have seen that myself :oops:
    I now pass!!

mohamedbitar

My pleasure…

MB

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.