Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other recess rebirth | a wordpress theme

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    cajebo

Greetings all.

This is a request for feedback on a wordpress theme i’m finishing up for a friend of mine.
    There are still some issues with ie6 that I’m still in the process of resolving, but for the most part I think I’m nearly there.

Site: recess

I will also be looking for a way to let more than ‘two’ posts show up under the "News" category.
    Right now I have it set at 2 posts via the general settings, and apparently until i tweak the code either there or on the single.php page, it will in fact only show what I instruct it to show. i]The showing of only 2 is due to the client’s ‘want’ for no vertical scroll on the front page. I know, but heck he’s the client/friend, you know?[/i

Thanks in advance for your critique and suggestions.

Michael

Techguy172

Ok, I would say it looks pretty good but here are some things to work on. First of all your spacing isn’t consistent as shown in the attached picture. Also in your calendar try to pick font colors that go with the design and don’t make them all different. I would consider changing the color of the sidebar to a light green maybe because the red doesn’t exactly go with the design.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.