Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Question on fonts

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    xagosto

I have a not regular font I use NiteClub and it’s displays OK on (Safari and Chrome) but in IE and Firefox It does not support it

Any suggestions
    This is my code
    #top-nav {width: 1280px; height:50px;background: #000 no-repeat; color:white; font-family: NiteClub; font-size:23.48pt;}

but it does not display correctly in the mentioned Browsers, any help?

Thx! :D

MJK

It’s probably not going to display. You also must keep in mind that if you are not using a standard font (Arial, Times Roman, Verdana etc) that your computer is the only one that will see that font. If the user visiting your site doesn’t have that specialty font installed on their computer, it will default to a plain basic font.

I recommend trying the CoffeeCup Website Font software. Eye-catching fonts and interesting styles are an important — heck, almost necessary — part of every site. That’s why Website Font is an invaluable tool for any designer’s toolbox. This dynamic program lets you choose cool fonts and modify them to fit your Website, then uses Flash technology to make sure they always display in your visitors’ browsers.

There’s a 10 day trial so you can test it out. Check it out: http://www.coffeecup.com/website-font/

xagosto
    "MJK" wrote:
    It’s probably not going to display. You also must keep in mind that if you are not using a standard font (Arial, Times Roman, Verdana etc) that your computer is the only one that will see that font. If the user visiting your site doesn’t have that specialty font installed on their computer, it will default to a plain basic font.

I recommend trying the CoffeeCup Website Font software. Eye-catching fonts and interesting styles are an important — heck, almost necessary — part of every site. That’s why Website Font is an invaluable tool for any designer’s toolbox. This dynamic program lets you choose cool fonts and modify them to fit your Website, then uses Flash technology to make sure they always display in your visitors’ browsers.

There’s a 10 day trial so you can test it out. Check it out: http://www.coffeecup.com/website-font/

Thanks 4 the Tip!

MJK

You’re welcome! :D

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.