Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Question About Height Property

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    k_mcminn

I’m not too sure this has to do with the height property or not, but I would assume it does unless some other property should be used instead. On this page, for example:

http://www.nintendonerds.com/?&p=5

…for the article called “Pokémon AR Searcher Announced,” I have tags underneath the truncated intro text. The tags are titled “Iwata,” “Pokédex,” “Pokémon White 2,” etc. The last tag, titled “Nintendo Direct” is overlapping

div class="fp_art_box_container ipsPad"

I could set the height of the above div to a fixed height, say, 215px but that would set all of the divs on that page, to that height. That’s not what I need. I need the div to adjust to the correct hight only when the article has too many tags.

Any help is greatly appreciated. I’ve tried a bunch of different things and I just can’t figure this out.

k_mcminn

Thanks for the quick reply; sorry about my delay.

OK, it seems as though I’m on the right track but can’t seem to float the tags to the right.

My Site (look at the last article)

k_mcminn

UPDATE:

I’ve managed to get everything correct, it seems, except for the auto height once the tags break to a new line.

wolfcry911
    Participant

add overflow: hidden; to .ipsPad

k_mcminn

That seems to have done the trick! Thanks, everyone!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.