Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

questiion about php function

• # November 22, 2009 at 2:02 am

Hello everybody,
    This is my first time to post a question on this forum. in the screen cast #73: Building a Website (3 of 3): WordPress Theme.
    can I use the php function to load my style sheet instant linking it in html page. I hope you get my point. I would be appreciate with any help.
    Thank you…
    imeera

# November 22, 2009 at 8:18 pm

Which PHP function?

# November 23, 2009 at 9:42 am

Thank you AshtonSanders,
    I’m very new to php…. and thing if there is a php function to load CSS to multiple pages instant to linking the Style Sheet every single page.

# November 23, 2009 at 2:08 pm

Hi imeera,

no, PHP doesn’t have a funciton that will load CSS on every page of your website.

What is sounds like you’re looking for is how to make a PHP template… ? If so: I create a file called "header.php" and inside that file I have the header of my website (starting with <!DOCTYPE ) Then I include that file into the top of every page (click for more info).

That way, I can change the CSS file in my header.php and it changes every page on my website.

# November 23, 2009 at 7:18 pm

Hi AshtonSanders,
    Thanks a lot, Its sound good to me. It will help me.
    thanks a lot.

# March 12, 2010 at 1:48 am

It is very easy tom convert the wordpress into the PHP.We have to use some special function to convert the wordpress into the PHP.And taking another templates.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".