Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End Printing From An Online Photo Company?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    sebgonz

I’m trying to offer a way for family and friends to either download pictures from my wedding to their computer or order prints online from a reputable source (shutterfly or something similar). Are there any plugins that can do this, or does someone have a way that they’ve done it in the past?

I’m using WordPress, latest installation.

Thanks a lot.

I think you can just upload your photos to Shutterfly and create an album. Visitors can then choose to print selected photos using Shutterfly.

Is that what you are looking for?

http://www.shutterfly.com/nav/signedOutShare.sfly

sebgonz

That would be one way to do it, but what I’m looking for is more of an integrated way. Meaning that it’s USING shutterfly for order processing, but pictures are still being displayed on my site.

Sorry about this… I should have stated it better.

MJK

Wow…I use to work for Shutterfly & their competitor Kodak Gallery. (That’s still funny to me lol) Anyway, the only way to integrate them with your site is to create a Share Site (Shutterfly) or Gallery Premier (Kodak Gallery) and use Frames to add it to your site. You’d really be linking to the page using the frame, but neither company allows you to fully add it to your site any other way.

sebgonz

Thanks for the response. I guess I’ll just have to use the iframes then. :D

MJK

You’re welcome :D

Ok I see what you are trying to do. If you are not happy with the Iframe solution you could find a printer with an API – such as Moo (http://www.moo.com/api/documentation.php). I don’t know of any of the shelf solutions that use this but you could write your own interface.

All the best.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.