Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Positioning-Resolution issue

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    crash

Hello forst time poster but I have been reading this forum for a while now. I have been doing CSS for some time but I have stuck with alot of basic principals and web desings. This in my first time trying to venture into what I consider new grounds.

Ok to the grunt of my issue. I started off with a simple main page to my site and the issue I am having is with resolution changes the heading will correctly move accordingly but the rotaing picture below it will not. The heading of course is a simple center and thats easy. The picture below it is a bit tougher and something I am unable to figure out with my limited knowledge on how position properties works. Now I could have easily just centered the rotating picture (script) but I have a border that lays over top it and the only way I could figure out how to achieve what I wanted was to use the "position".

Any help or some examples will help greatly as I am able to learn easier when I have examples I can play with..

Here is the temp location of the main page http://warcrc.org/testing/

Here is the css

Code:

NW WHeelers

And here is the html

Code:

crash

Oh I will be the first to state I don’t (as stated in my OP). Thanks for the links as I will read thru them and try to better understand what it is I am trying to do 8-)

crash

Your first link doesn’t work…

crash

Ok I have looked over the second link that virtual posted and I think I got something to click and understand the concept a little better. In any case I am able to do almost exactly what I want except for I faught trying to get the verticleness of the images to move and the only way I could figure out how was add a height.

Css

Code:

NW WHeelers

html

Code:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.