Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End Port Forwarding: 80

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have been trying and trying to port forward for the port 80, so that I could open up access to a website I am going to run on my computer. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I have tried looking things up, but they are all basically the same and they haven’t worked, either because of an outdated “something,” or because of some other thing…I was wondering if SOMEONE could please help me out here in some way…I am currently working with a Macbook Pro, and an Airport Extreme. If you need more info, just ask. Thanks for any help!

SgtLegend

If you have your firewall enabled on your Macbook Pro you would need to add an exception for 127.0.0.1:80 otherwise all connections outside of 127.0.0.1 get blocked.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Don’t forget to forward on your router as well as allowing the connections past your firewall. Also, check your current firewall rules to make sure no action is currently taken on port 80 incoming connections.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.