Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End Pop up enquiry form issue

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    robinq21
    Participant

Hello all,

Not posted on here for a while, but some help would be much appreciated.

On my website, I use gravity forms, and my former web designers have enabled it to appear in a pop up window.

This can be seen by going to http://www.summitretreats.com, and clicking the yellow Enquire button in the top right hand corner.

When this opens, you’ll see all of the entries, are for some reason squashed up on the left hand side of the box, instead of being set out in a nicer, smarter format.. (first and last name should be next to each other for example, rahter than one above the other etc).. At the backend, when I hit preview, I get it in a nice format, but this doesnt translate on the live version.

Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance.

Paulie_D

I can see there are classes mentioned e.g.

<span id="input_1_2_6_container" class="ginput_right">

But they don’t seem to be showing in the list of CSS properties when I inspect element.

robinq21
    Participant

Thanks Paulie – and apologies, this is not my usual thing, as I eluded to, I had a someone else do the site for me to make up foir my lack of wp knowledge.. Can you break that down into more lehman terms..

Thanks..

Paulie_D

Not really…and I don’t know if it’s even related.

Each of those spans has a ‘class’ applied which will tell it how to look and be placed.

When I look at the site using the developer tools built into modern browsers I can’t see that the classes are taking effect.

Frankly, If I have to explain that to you then you should not be tinkering with any code at all.

If you has someone do the site theming for you…I’d do back to them or find someone to do it for you.

If it was a matter of changing a color or something it would be simple…here you’re trying to change the way a specially designed form has been created and may operate.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.