Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

Please review my site & give some feedback

• # September 2, 2009 at 7:09 am

Hi Friends,

Please review my new site http://seointeractiveblog.wordpress.com/. It blogs on local search optimization, small business marketing & search engine optimization strategy and reviews. Any feedback is highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot,
    Mark

# September 2, 2009 at 9:49 am

having a look at "your" site it looks like it is a sort of spam post, I don’t believe you will be back, or if you are it is to link to "your" site for your own SEO……

I will leave this for another mod to see and let them decide if it is staying…. I personally want to delete this post and ban, I just don’t like the fact that you are linking to the site to explain that you mainly are a link builder to help SEO, like some of those bloody annoying emails I kept getting through some of my site, until I blocked all contet coming through and showing them a bad page on exit, and stealing their IP address so I can contact their ISP foor spam.

I think this is spam because of this line:
    "Just a reminder; avoid spamming by posting many posts to forums or leaving comments in blogs that have links to your website. Search engines will sooner or later recognize this as spam and the effect on your ranking will be negative."

For my fellow mods who will look to this:
    someone else can decide about this one on the spam front.

# September 3, 2009 at 9:34 pm

Obvious spam is obvious.

# September 4, 2009 at 3:13 am

Hello,
    Can you please let me know what this forum is all about
    Thanks
    MK

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".