Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

Please, how to improve?

• # October 22, 2008 at 10:08 am

http://demo.frac.dk
    How would you like me to improve this?

# October 23, 2008 at 3:38 am

I’m only able to view this in IE6 at the moment but it looks pretty tidy.

You should probably either change the background colour of the h2 tags for each column or make them links as at the moment I just want to click them. Also, not sure if they’re centered better in other browsers but they look a little off in IE6.
    As I was told on my last site, using a h1 with image replacement as the header is better than the img tag for search engines to find your page. Also not sure if you need the divs for the little logos, I may be wrong but it’s probably just overkill.
    That’s as far as my knowledge extends at the moment as I’m still just a noob but keep plugging away and you’ll have a tidy looking site on your hands.

# October 23, 2008 at 8:17 am

Thanks
    But i can’t edit it :oops:
    my website busts.

# October 31, 2008 at 1:54 am

add a footer the next time you design a similar page. it doesn’t feel complete, as though it didn’t finish loading the page.

# December 31, 2008 at 6:05 am
    "Ryqiem" wrote:
    http://demo.frac.dk
    How would you like me to improve this?

I like it, clean, easy, and basic, although professional as well.

however, I am not a fan of your links, I hate the fact the page your on is not inline with the rest of the links, that is just weird, sorry.
    it does need a footer to break it up.

The who are we & news headings are not on the same line, one is slightly down, which takes away the effect, you could make the gallery bigger to show it should not be inline, but as it is a few pixels out it looks shoddy there

in your product page, make sure your pricing is indented the same as the main text or more than, it looks like you never coded that bit correct.

I think above your main links you should have a logo, as that area seems bare when you go to contact page.

but that is my 2 cents,

# December 31, 2008 at 1:27 pm

overall nice design. the one thing i would change is the top navigation. i thought the link had disappeared when i clicked on it, took me a while to realise it had moved to the top of the page. I would have either a smaller movement, or a colour change.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".