Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Please, how to improve?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ryqiem

http://demo.frac.dk
    How would you like me to improve this?

Infernal

I’m only able to view this in IE6 at the moment but it looks pretty tidy.

You should probably either change the background colour of the h2 tags for each column or make them links as at the moment I just want to click them. Also, not sure if they’re centered better in other browsers but they look a little off in IE6.
    As I was told on my last site, using a h1 with image replacement as the header is better than the img tag for search engines to find your page. Also not sure if you need the divs for the little logos, I may be wrong but it’s probably just overkill.
    That’s as far as my knowledge extends at the moment as I’m still just a noob but keep plugging away and you’ll have a tidy looking site on your hands.

Ryqiem

Thanks
    But i can’t edit it :oops:
    my website busts.

lowell

add a footer the next time you design a similar page. it doesn’t feel complete, as though it didn’t finish loading the page.

chazzwick

overall nice design. the one thing i would change is the top navigation. i thought the link had disappeared when i clicked on it, took me a while to realise it had moved to the top of the page. I would have either a smaller movement, or a colour change.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.