Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Please Critique Site Draft

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    james.davis

Hi All,

Here a draft for a client. Can you give some feedback? I am still working on it. Thanks!

AlCapone
    Participant

Well i think you should finish it and then get feedback as its a bit empty so there’s not much to comment on.
    As a personal opinion although the title text looks good i don’t think it suits its purpose for an accountancy agency. I’m talking about the ‘Zens’ bit – it looks good but more like it should be on a take away/restaurant or cinema rather than this project.
    Anyway that’s just my opinion not everyone’s.

james.davis

AlCapone,

Thanks but I agree. I am not feeling the logo now. I am trying to get my concept from my head to Photoshop. I am trying to draw a calculator, and have the letter Z take buttons… 7, 8, 9, 5, 3, 2, 1 while still showing it somehow. My first few sketches haven’t come out like I want it, but I am still plugging at it. I appreciate your feedback and I will have a final in the next few days hopefully.

TheDoc

Not much there to really comment on. Remember to ALWAYS use lorem ipsum text to fill in the blanks.

There’s no footer?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.