Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Please Critique Logo Concept

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    james.davis

Here is a logo I did today for an accounting website I am working on. Can you design guru’s provide some feedback? Thanks!

TheDoc

I’m not trying to be rude, but I’m not sure how that’s supposed to be a logo?

Does it look clean? Well, I suppose so. But it’s a calculator, not a logo. Imagine that being printed, at around maybe 50px x 50px. You would just see a square.

If you wanted to keep with a calculator theme, perhaps you could just use the + key. Something like…

[attachment=0]adding.jpg[/attachment]

Obviously mine is not good, but you get the idea.

james.davis

I was trying to take the letter "Z" and incorporate it into a calculator. I just noticed that when I shrink it down that it is very hard to read. You really can’t tell what it is.

AshtonSanders
    Participant
    "james.davis" wrote:
    I just noticed that when I shrink it down that it is very hard to read. You really can’t tell what it is.

Yea, that would be the biggest problem with it. Normally logos aren’t that complicated. They should be easy enough to recognize at any size.

james.davis

Yea, that would be the biggest problem with it. Normally logos aren’t that complicated. They should be easy enough to recognize at any size.[/quote]

Thanks I realize that now. That great part for me was to take this idea I had in my head and actually create it. Even though it didn’t work out the way I wanted it to. It was a good feeling to finally create something. Thanks for the input.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.