Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End php html mixup

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    emma
    Participant

Hi all,

I am just learning php (great fun by the way!) and here is my messy code I can’t get to work. I know it’s probably dead simple but my bloginfo just won’t be interpreted as php but instead as part of the html link. (i.e. <?php bloginfo(template_directory); ?> will be written in my sourcecode)

Code:
    post_parent == ’68’ ) {
    echo ‘
    arife
    Participant

I just upgraded from Windows Vista (64-bit) to Windows 7. I installed Audacity 1.3.10, but discovered that I couldn’t record sound coming through my speakers/headphones anymore. Under Recording devices in the Device Manager, I’ve selected Show Disabled/Disconnected devices, but the only options it shows are to Microphones, neither of which give me anything when I try to record through them in Audacity. (Audacity also lets me select Microsoft Sound Mapper, which is not displayed in the device manager, but it doesn’t work either) I was able to record fine before upgrading to Windows 7, so presumably my hardware isn’t the problem. I have a laptop with a rather generic sound device, which the device manager says is fully updated; I’ve tried all the advice I’ve found by searching around this forum. Can anyone help me restore Audacity’s recording capability?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.