Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Padding around images

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    PixelPascal
    Participant

Again i am trying to get rid of the ugly paddings around images. On my website http://www.pixeldesigns.nl/webedesign there is a padding around the image in the sidebar (top and bottom). Same problem on other pages.

When i set the inner-padding in the CSS on 0 this does not do the right thing! There must be another way for it :)

Another problem on this page http://www.pixeldesigns.nl/huisstijl There is a padding above the slider. On the other pages there is no padding above the sliders.

Hope soomebody knows the solution for this.

Thanks!

BR,

Pascal Theune.

grimski
    Participant

Hi there, is this not just caused because there is 18px padding on the element _.block-inner_? And then 10px on it in another media query?

jeffPowers

It looks like there are multiple padding values set on the sidebar that are over riding one another that can get confusing and hard to manage. I’m not seeing exactly what you’re talking about though. Try reducing the number of values you’re setting there that will make the css more manageable. I mean it looks like you know what you’re doing just a manageability problem perhaps. Hope this helps!

PixelPascal
    Participant

Hello Thanks for responding!

There is indeed a padding of 18px. When i set this to 0px (with firebug to see what happends) the aligning of the sidebar-image is gone. Also the padding of the footer widget (contact-text) is gone when i change the padding to 0px.

PixelPascal
    Participant

Hello Jeff,

To be honest for me it is hard to know exactly what i am doing. I try hard to learn CSS and his structure. This is just another WordPress theme and it is set to responsive.

PixelPascal
    Participant

Solved with this code:

.widget-eat-margins p {
    margin:0;
    }

Happy!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.