Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Ordering form? how to go by that???

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    halhauder

hello World,

am graphic designer looking to start my online fashion store. i v been learning css and html by following Chris Coyier screen casts and am doing great. at the moment i stuck with the order form? i need an order form that allows the user to input there size( waist, hips and length size of skirt desired and then click on buy now button. i found this website which is smiler to what i want to do (http://www.sofistafunk.com/women/index.php?mmStartNum=3 ) i was wondering if anyone can help direct me to make my ordering form happen. thanks in advance . hal

halhauder

thanks a lot for your input. :D i was wondering if its possible to have a form that enables my clients to input there details and hit the buy button which then takes them to PayPal or Google checkout where the client can see there detail as part of the product reference ? other wise i was thinking of HTML form which the client input there details and submit using one button which also takes them to the PayPal transaction processing page? :? :? :? :? :? :?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.