Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript Order form help?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    DigitalBeard

Hello all,

Looking for a little help with Chris’s Multi-product Quantity-based Order Form (https://css-tricks.com/multi-product-qua … rder-form/). I’d like to use a checkbox to add single a la carte items, which is easy enough (by changing a form input to "checkbox" and setting the value to "1" – works fine). However, deselecting that checkbox leaves the price populated in the Totals column. I’ve scoured around for a means of toggling this button’s value (and I’d rather not use radio inputs), but I’m just not adept enough. Anyone want to give a JS newbie a little help? Mucho thankz in advance.

-Matt

Capt Otis

Sounds simple enough. I don’t really feel like downloading all the files right now though…. Can you find in the javascript where the total calc is figured? All you have to do is find that function and add your own code that subtracts the amount of the checkbox from the total if unchecked. If you post a little bit of the code you think needs to be changed, I can help.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.