Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other on the main site..

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    lowell

why don’t the Page Up/Page Down keys work on the main page? I can’t use spacebar/shift-spacebar to page down/up either. It’s only in Firefox, works fine in both Safari and the Webkit nightlies. I’m in Mac OS 10.5 and using Fx 3.0.3. I hate having to switch browsers when I go here. :?:

edit: paging works on the main site; it’s when i am in an article that i cant page up or down.

lowell

bump

plin25

Hi Lowell,

I have had this problem on my main installation of Firefox 3.1 on Windows Vista as well. However I find using mouse scroll works. I have the same problem with the posts on David Walsh.

It is strange, as I have not experiecned this problem with Firefox Portable on the same machine. It may be a plugin that’s causing it.

Patrick

lowell

thanks, Patrick for the reply.

out of curiousity, i looked at the html to see if i could find the culprit.. i ended up getting bored and moving on, but not before i found a rather interesting bit of code: inline formatting on a css site!! ah, the hypocrisy! lol

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.