Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End None can comment the post of my blog

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ehi guys I have a problem…
    I’m developing my personal blog using wordpress and I have successfully created the index.php, header.php and the footer.php files as you can se visiting :arrow: my blog. So I began to write the single.php file, but I had a problem.
    As you can see trying to submitting a comment to one of my articles, the comment system just doesn’t work :!:
    I understod that the problem is in the fact that the search bar in the header and the comment bar in the bottom of the page submit their content togheter.
    Can anyone help me ?
    sorry for mistakes in grammar, I’m Italian and it’s 3.32 p.m. in my country, I’m so tired and nervous for this problem :roll:

Watson90

Hey @webdesigner92

It sounds like you’re creating your theme from scratch? If so, you are going to need a comments.php which basically handles the comments to your blog posts.

Here is a link to a guy on YouTube, I used these videos to help build my first wordpress website. And it turned out to be a success with the comments, gravatars, social incorporation etc.

I would recommend watching them all, it helped me alot!

Good luck, man.

Senff
    Participant

@webdesigner92 : please give us a link to your site.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.