Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other New Screencast request

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Chester
    Participant

Hi @chriscoyier,

Im a big fan of this site, especially for those screencasts. It’s a good way to learn really. And it’s been I think years that you haven’t done PSD – HTML conversions, so maybe it would be great if you could do some **PSD – HTML5 – WordPress** screencasts again using these **new techniques and tools** we have today (Probably your own worfkflow m/).

Hoping for it. Thanks you so much.

Paulie_D

Hopefully Chris will reply….but from memory, Chris doesn’t work from fully completed PSD’s anymore.

He’ll use PS for general layout and colors but everything else is done, ‘in browser’ as it were.

Slicing out images etc from a PSD hasn’t changed much (has it?) so there isn’t much more to add.

That reminds me…must renew my Lodge subscription.

Kitty Giraudel
    Participant

> That reminds me…must renew my Lodge subscription.

This. I had the mail a couple of hours ago too. :P

Chester
    Participant

Well yeah I guess it should be a Screencast of Chris’ workflow from scratch to a wordpress site.

Paulie_D

>Well yeah I guess it should be a Screencast of Chris’ workflow from scratch to a wordpress site.>

So…what’s in The Lodge now then…

Chester
    Participant

Oh sorry, I didn’t know what’s in The Lodge really. I have no access on it.

Maybe he could do one outside the Lodge.

croydon86
    Participant

Just sign up to the Lodge. Everything you want to know is on there. The fee you pay is hardly anything for the amount you learn.

For Chris to replicate similar screencasts for free users will be a slap in the face for Chris himself, and all the rest of us who have paid to see quality content.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.