Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript new in css

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    r2jeff

plz go to this website and click on get started.. and it will appear box with text… yes that one.. now can any one tell me how can do that with using html css and js..
    http://www.graphicwise.com

realife
    Paulie_D

@realife.

I don’t think your link is the correct one. It has nothing to do with image maps. It’s a slider where each slider image is a link to an anchor tag which is further down the page.

When it’s clicked, Javascript takes over and scrolls the page to the appropriate point.

realife

Yeah.. but i figured you can customize it as they did the exact way

r2jeff

ya thats link so me the a image.. so can i do same with page as well..or not how can i to that..

Paulie_D

>ya thats link so me the a image.. so can i do same with page as well..or not how can i to that..

Oh, come on…at least try and use proper English and not text-speak.

I can’t even tell that your question is.

What research have you done so far?

Do you have a site that we can look at and give you advice on?

If not, perhaps you could put what you have so far into a CodePen.

r2jeff

sorry about my english.. n thanks, got it now… i appreciate..

chrisburton
    Participant

@Paulie_D Are you sure this person doesn’t come from a place where English is not their native language?

r2jeff

hay guys does it matter whoever come from wherever. all we try to do here just share the ideas n try to get solution… yes english is no my native language, so wat. does it make any different. so plz don’t make any issue about language. so just lets talk about the problem n solution. that will b great..

jurotek
    Participant

What would b(e) great… that you realize that you’re not in chat room or on FB and that you write proper English on professional forum as this, instead just throwing syllables around for words I know you fully capable of knowing how to spell. So stop being lazy and treat us with respect. When you say “yes english is no(t) my native language” your writing style is kind of insulting to me because English is not my native language either.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.